Oh Curr 15ml
(Clue’s in the name)
If there’s one product you should use at the end of lash extension service, it’s Oh’Curr!
- Maximises lash extension retention (up to 30%)
- Reduces chances of a reaction
- Reduces eye redness
- Makes the adhesive bond flexible
- Cures adhesive fumes
Fumes are one of the reasons why your clients experience sensitive eyes up to 24 hours after the lash extension service and Oh’curr will ensure your clients leave feeling good.
Little drop of this potion will also increase adhesive elasticity. Naturally, cyanoacrylate adhesives are not flexible once they cure and this is one of the reasons why extensions “pop-off” without the natural lash.
Natural lash is flexible and if adhesive cannot move with it, sooner or later it will give in.
- Once you have completed a set, wait for 2 minutes to allow adhesive to set
- Squeeze 1 small drop of Oh’Curr onto a microbrush
- Wipe over adhesive bonding points. You do not need to soak bonding points, a little bit of the product goes a long way.
- Air dry and no need to avoid water or shower for 24 hours
- After 3 minutes was the lashes using our foaming cleanser (to remove any fume residue). Rinse, dry and present.
We keep on saying it, but you are welcome!